What’s the opportunity?
Being a member of TempDev’s development team and coming up with innovative solutions to solve some of the industry’s most complex problems.
What will I be doing?
- Design creative products to improve the end user experience within NextGen EHR & EPM
- NextGen template and document development
- Write custom SQL stored procedures and queries
- Create SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Implement Business Intelligence solutions
- Document current and future-state clinical workflows
- Support NextGen users
- Work with project leadership to develop and complete project tasks
- Confidently troubleshoot issues
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 3 years NextGen development experience needed.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Creativity and analytical ability to solve problems in a variety of client situations, roles and environments.
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Extensive experience working with NextGen KBM/ACE content.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- NextGen NCP.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
- Peace of mind with health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- Paid time off, holiday, and parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones.